Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the website.
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the website www.delcart.com ("delcart website"), including all sections and services available on the DELCART website. The viewing or use of this site will constitute your agreement, on behalf of yourself and the entity you represent (hereinafter collectively "you" or "your"), to all of the terms and conditions provided below.
DELCART may make future changes or modifications to such terms and conditions at any time without notice, and any subsequent viewing or use of the website will constitute the user’s agreement to the changes and modifications. There may be additional terms and conditions provided throughout the website governing your use of particular functions, features, information and applications available through the website.
- Definitions :
"Content" means information, graphics, products, features, functionality, services, and links on the DELCART website, including ‘Solutions’, ‘Partner with us’, ‘Careers’, ‘Contact us’, ‘Careers’ and ‘About us’. "DELCART , having its registered office at B-401, Pramukh Plaza, Opp. P & G, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 099,, and any of its subsidiary and associate companies. "you" means yourself and/or the entity that you represent.
- Use of the Delcart website :
- Delcart Username Registration :
You may choose to register on the Delcart website to access interactive features on the website. The Delcart website username provides you with access to various online services. The availability of these services varies by country. In the future, Delcart may add other features that may be accessed through the Delcart website username. In such event, previously registered users may or may not be required to re-register for availing services offered by Delcart on the Delcart website.
By registering on the Delcart website, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the Delcart website username registration pages and maintain and promptly update your online profile information to keep it accurate and current. Some of the Delcart website services are being made available to customers based in some countries and not others. You agree to register only for the services offered on the Delcart website for the country in which your Delcart account is based. For example, if your Delcart account is based in India, you will register for services offered on the Delcart website specifically meant for India and not for services offered on any other website of Delcart or its subsidiaries/associate companies.
When you register using the Delcart website username registration, you will select a user ID and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user ID, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password and user ID. You agree to (a) immediately notify DTDC of any unauthorized use of your user ID and password, and (b) ensure that you exit/logout from your session on the Delcart website at the end of each visit.
- Changes to the Delcart website :
The Delcart website and its Content, may be changed, deleted or updated at any time without notice.
- Termination of Use :
Delcart reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify the Content of the Delcart website at any time without notice, and Delcart may block, terminate or suspend yours and any user's access to the Delcart website at any time for any reason in its sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others.
- Disclaimer of Warranty :
The Delcart website and its Content are provided "AS IS". Delcart and its licensors disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, regarding any such Content and your ability or inability to use the Delcart website and its Content. Delcart does not warrant that the Content of the Delcart website will meet all of customer's requirements or that its operations will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defect within the Delcart website will be corrected. Furthermore, Delcart does not warrant nor make any representation regarding the results of customer's use of the Delcart website in terms of capability, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. No oral or written information, representation or advice given by Delcart or an authorized representative of Delcart shall create a warranty.
- Limitation of Liability Use of the Delcart website and its Content is at your sole risk. The Delcart website will in no event be liable to you or any person or entity claiming through you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages under any theory of law for any errors in or the use of or inability to use the Delcart website and its content including without limitation, damage for lost profits, business, data, or damage to any computer systems, even if you have advised Delcart of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding the above, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that in no event shall Delcart total liability for any damages (direct or otherwise) or loss regardless of the form of action or claim, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, exceed INR100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) for domestic consignments and US$100 (United States Dollar One Hundred only) for international consignments (outside India). To the extent permitted by law, the remedies stated for you in these terms and conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Indemnity :
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Delcart and its affiliate companies and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims arising out of your breach of any of these terms and conditions, and any of your activities conducted in connection with the Delcart website.
- Delcart Conditions Of Carriage :
The terms and conditions for using the Delcart website and related services are contained in the most current version of the Delcart Conditions of Carriage, which is available on request. The most current version of the Delcart Conditions of Carriage will be applicable in the event of any conflict between any Delcart services or related service information on the Delcart website.
- Controlling Law and Severability This Agreement and your use of the Delcart website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible.
- Any action with respect to the Delcart website or this Agreement must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause of action has risen and must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the territory of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. This Agreement may not be changed or modified without the written consent of Delcart.
- We recognise that all businesses have different requirements, so our flexible approach allows us to customise a solution to suit your needs.
- Call our Toll free number 1800 209 1222, timing 7am to 7pm.
- Minimum chargeable weight for which consignments will be booked is 0.5 Kg.
- Maximum weight of consignments shall be 20Kg.
- Chargeable Weight: For Shipments less than physical weight of 3Kgs, the Shipment will be billed on physical weight. Shipments with Physical greater than 3 Kgs, Physical or Volumetric weight whichever is higher will apply The formula for calculating volumetric weight (gms) shall be (Length x Breadth x Height)/5000 where the package dimensions are in cm.
- We will also be able to deliver shipments that are heavier than 20 kgs and are of odd dimensions, based on specific solutions that we shall develop based customer requirements.